Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dead.

I've got that feeling of deadness again. What I mean, my brain feels like it's on neutral. Like my skull is empty and yet I'm somehow able to keep walking and talking. I remember that episode of AHH! Real Monsters where the girl monster (can't remember name) lost her brain but was still alive. That has always stayed with me.

I spent about a half an hour listening to "It's the same old song" by The Four Tops over and over again, based on a recommendation by the a.v. club. On Twitter I guess Mzzz. Tasha Robinson is too good to respond to my guess that she resembles Ann Rice because of her voice, which is all I've seen. Fuck her, and fuck them with their high-hat elitism. Fuck wilco.

Dear goddd, my mother is on the phone with this stupid fucking moron friend from Connecticut who's obviously lost a couple marbles. Fucking looney has to call every fucking two weeks and talk about every single fucking thing; right now they've been talking for five minutes about the use of our heater. Dear FUCK they're talking about my dead dog again, jesus they've talked about this so many times in the last few months, god that fucking cunt has nothing better to do than bring up horrible memories. It's too bad that plane that landed in the Hudson River didn't crash right into her fucking big mouth in fucking podunk Torrington, Conn. But my mother certainly doesn't refuse her the opportunity to talk about it. My mother never refuses the opportunity to talk at all, period. My mother needs to move out so I can start enjoying life again.

I swear to fucking god if that bitch calls back in another week and starts asking about my dead dog as if it's fucking news to her, I'm gonna go up there and just start fucking shooting and I won't fucking stop til her big fucking mouth is full of lead and the rest of her full of holes.

When my dog died, I saved four pictures of him and me when we were both little. Now I've lost them. He's buried about 25 yards from where I'm sitting right now.

More insanity to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment