Thursday, January 15, 2009

This involuntary twitching of the muscles around my left eye?

I may be wrong, but it could have something to do with that pulsing pain that's been occuring on the back part of my brain for some time now. But I'm no doctor, so I may be wrong.

Something I have to look forward to: being a part of a select group who will most like suffer a Cluster headache at some point in the future. If you don't know, a Cluster headache is just about the most painful thing a human can go through, since everyone who has experienced it has said they can't think of anything worse. Guys who haven't experienced it may not be able to understand, but mothers will; it's a headache that hurts as much as childbirth. And it goes on for a much, much longer time. Much longer.

Unless you're that loose hippy chick who had an orgasm while giving birth. Call me crazy, but seeing that kinda turned me on.

More insanity to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment